On Thanksgiving Day, we usually reunite with our family to eat turkey over dinner and in a way catch up on things. It is unavoidable though that some of our loved ones are studying, working or residing in another country, which makes it impossible for them to come home for Thanksgiving.
No need to fret because you can say thanks to them by sending them Thanksgiving Greeting Cards (either via snail mail or email). You can even post on the Facebook or MySpace walls for comments. A text message or a call will do too!
In order to add more fun, we suggest that you try sending them Funny Thanksgiving Quotes and Messages. Here are some samples:
1. “The two best parts of Thanksgiving come after the Thanksgivng dinner… The nap and the leftovers.”
2. “I’m thankful that Thanksgiving comes only once a year. Too much of a good thing can be bad, like pumpkin pie or family.”
3. “Thank goodness it’s thanksgiving.”
4. “Remember the true meaning of Thanksgiving this year
5. “Two parts to Thanksgiving. The thanks part and the giving part. It’s a cyclical mystery.”
6. “I’m thankful for not having to sit at the ‘kid’ table at Thanksgiving this year.”To receive updates from WWNN.co.uk directly to your e-mail, you can subscribe to us for free by entering your e-mail address here and confirming your subscription by clicking the link that will be sent to your e-mail address.