UFC 107 Results: Penn Retains Title, Mir vs Kongo Replay Worthy
Did you get to watch the UFC 107? It was one of the best UFC fights in recent editions of the MMA division. The last two main cards was particularly one of the best we’ve seen this year. UFC 107 results below.
The Mir vs Kongo fight is replay worthy, I suggest you find a video of it and see how Mir dominates Kongo with a technical submission via Guillotine Choke at Round 1.
Also, the Penn vs Sanchez is nothing but amazing for all BJ Penn fans as he proves that he is the best pound for pound MMA fighter out there.
Full UFC 107 results:
- T.J. Grant def Kevin Burns via TKO (Punches), R 1 4:57
- DaMarques Johnson def Edgar Garcia via Submission (Triangle Choke), R1 4:03
- Rousimar Palhares def Lucio Linhares via Submission (Heel Hook), R2 3:21
- Johny Hendricks def Ricardo Funch via Decision (Unanimous)
- Matt Wiman def Shane Nelson via Decision (Unanimous)
- Alan Belcher def Wilson Gouveia via TKO (Punches), R1 3:03
- Stefan Struve def Paul Buentello via Decision (Majority)
- Kenny Florian def Clay Guida via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), R2 2:19
- Jon Fitch def Mike Pierce via Decision (Unanimous)
- Frank Mir def Cheick Kongo via Technical Submission (Guillotine Choke) , R1 1:12
- B.J. Penn def Diego Sanchez via TKO (Doctor Stoppage), R5 2:37
To receive updates from WWNN.co.uk directly to your e-mail, you can subscribe to us for free by entering your e-mail address here
and confirming your subscription by clicking the link that will be sent to your e-mail address.
Topics: UFC 107, UFC 107 results